(RETURN TO MAIN PAGE)
- Create body template.
- Landmark the rehearsal area.
- Sign up for shows.
- Set up RLV on your Viewer.
- Set up a low-power Graphic Preset.
- Read group notices.
- Get with Bri and Missy for your program guide bio.
- Get most recent notecard for show.
- Check for errors (name of routine, dancer listed twice, etc.)
- Make sure you have outfits for the routines you’re in.
- Get outfit notecards.
- Copy your template folder, rename it for routine.
- Copy clothes and hair to folder.
- Apply textures, makeup, nails, and colors as needed.
- Set up RLV folders for routine.
- Compare to show photos.
- Put on Debauche Star group tag.
- Find movers at rehearsal. (Area Search!)
- Test outfits at rehearsal:
- Costume Assistant/RLV
- Fix any issues.
- Bathroom break, refill your drink.
- Dress for show and teleport over to venue.
- Go to venue and stand in front.
- Greet everyone and be pretty.
- If the venue is extremely lagged, Laura and Sev may move the show to home. Follow their instructions.
- Go backstage.
- Use a low-power Graphic Preset.
- Use Show Friends Only.
- Turn off your AO.
- Landmark backstage, drag it to Favorites.
- Join conference. NEVER SAY “READY”
- Dress for first routine.
- Let the first five or six dancers in the list change first. Especially if you’re a reserve.
- You have a rez fail? Announce it in conference, teleport home, change, teleport backstage. Announce that you’re back.
- Wait for the set to rez before you get on a mover.
- Get on mover. Accept permissions, announce “1”.
- To find a mover, use Area Search in Firestorm, then right-click and Sit
- No permissions dialog? Stand up and re-sit.
- Lineups may change! Watch for IMs or information from Laura, Sev, Larah, Renni, R, or Geordie. Do what they say.
- Announce AFK and BACK in conference.
- If you have a problem, ask for help.
- If you crash, log in to Home and teleport backstage. Ask for a re-invite to the conference.
- If you see something wrong, say so.
- Backups watch for crashes or open mover.
- Wait for All Stand, then stand.
- Avatar – Avatar Health – Stop Avatar Animations and Revoke Permissions
- Dress in shifts for next routine.
- If the previous routine used RLV, you may need to manually remove folders from that routine.
- Repeat until end of show.
- Dress for afterparty.
- Receive share of tips.
(RETURN TO MAIN PAGE)