You need to get on your mover to dance.
If you cam around, you should be able to find your mover easily. They have numbers floating over them.
- Remove or turn off AO.
- Right-click and Sit on your mover.
- Wait patiently for the dialog box to accept permissions.
- If it doesn’t appear after a minute, stand up and sit on the mover again.
- After you accept permissions, say 1 in the conference.
Some movers are up high or to the sides, or under parts of the set. Do not be afraid to ask for help.
Are you too high or low on the set? Hoverheight is easily solved:
- Watch your feet in rehearsal.
- Open Quick Preferences.
- Adjust up and down as needed in Firestorm (usually by 0.1 increments).
- Write down that number in your show order list by the act.
- During the show, make the adjustments for each act according to your notes.
Remember to change it back after the act.
Area Search is your friend
The easiest way to find them is to use Firestorm’s Area Search function. Area Search is your friend.
I describe this feature on the dedicated Area Search page.