This document contains R.’s survival guide.
- Create body template.
- Read group notices.
- Get outfit notecards.
- Create folder for each act.
- Copy body, head, feet, hands to folder.
- Copy clothes and hair to folder.
- Apply textures, makeup, nails, and colors as needed.
- MAITREYA OMEGA https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Maitreya/6709966
- CATWA OMEGA https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Catwa/7785742
- LELUTKA OMEGA https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Lelutka/10550651
- GENUS OMEGA https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Omega-System-Kit-Genus/15061437
- Set up RLV folders for act.
- Compare to looks in show photos.
- Test look at home.
- Get notecard for show.
- Mark the ones you’re in, keep the lineups of the ones you’re not in so you know who to cover for.
- Make sure you have outfits for the acts you’re in.
- Find movers at rehearsal.
- Test at rehearsal.
- Fix any issues.
- Put on Debauche group tag.
- Dress for venue.
- Go to venue and stand in front.
- Go backstage.
- Turn off your AO
- Landmark backstage.
- Join show conference.
- Dress for first act.
- You you have a rez fail, announce it in conference, teleport home, change, and teleport back with the backstage landmark.
- Announce that you’re back.
- Get on mover. Accept permissions, announce “1”.
- To find a mover, use Area Search in Firestorm, then right-click and Sit
- Watch for IMs or information from Laura, Sev, Larah, Renni, or Geordie. Do what they say.
- If you have a problem, ask for help.
- If you crash, log in to Home and teleport backstage. Ask for a re-invite to the conference.
- If you see something wrong, say so.
- Backups watch for crashes or open mover.
- Wait for All Stand, then stand.
- Avatar – Avatar Health – Stop Avatar Animations and Revoke Permissions
- Dress in shifts for next act.
- Repeat until end of show.
- Dress for afterparty.